When we think of Cinco de Mayo, it's no surprise that tacos, colorful sombreros and a big party are what come to mind. This year, celebrate the historical day with the kings of Mexican cuisine, Taqado Mexican Kitchen.
Did you know?
- If you lined up all the burritos the people of Dubai had ordered on Deliveroo, it would go up and down the Burj Khalifa 36 times!
- In the ranks of the world's cities who eat the most Mexican food, Dubai is no. 2 (no. 1 is Sydney; no 3 is London).
- The most popular Mexican sauces / dips people order are 1) sour cream 2) guacamole 3) hot salsa
- Saturdays are the most popular day people in Dubai order Mexican
- 33,210 avocados are used to make a year's supply of guacamole for Deliveroo orders!
Launching just in time for May 5th, and available through Deliveroo exclusively, Taqado's El Jefe Boxes are the way to go if you are looking to host a fiesta at home. Gather your friends, get the party props out, and let the party begin!
Available in two different sizes, the El Jefe boxes are made up of:
- Mini burritos ( chicken, beef, or Portobello mushroom)
- Nacho Chips
Size 1: for 5 people AED 300 (10 burritos, 5 drinks, 5 salsas, 5 guacamole and 5 nachos)
Size 2: for 10 people AED 575 (20 burritos, 10 drinks, 10 salsas, 10 guacamole and 10 nachos)
Who says you need to go out to have fun? Deliveroo says: be the life of the fiesta at home!